The Global Campus Pre-Foundation Programme is a non-credit qualification which helps students learn key concepts and a range of English languages skills required to study a business disciplines, it has been specifically developed to provide the knowledge required for students to work effectively, both as individuals and in teams within program.
The Global Campus Pre-Foundation Programme will help students develop their listening, reading, writing and speaking skills in preparation for the IELTS Test. In this course students will learn test taking strategies to help them reach their IELTS test score goal. Students will prepare specifically for the listening and speaking modules, as well as the Academic Reading and Writing components. Mini tests will be administered throughout the course to track the students’ progress.
Pre-Foundation Programme Objectives
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Improve their listening, speaking, academic reading and writing skills
- Learn the concept of the Foundation in Business Program and aspects of online education
- Develop test-taking strategies specifically for the IELTS test
- Improve their IELTS test scores in all four skills
- Reach minimum 5.5 score and enroll to Global Campus Level 3 University Foundation Programme
Need any help? Request a call back from one of our advisors
Our Intensive IELTS Preparation Program is well-suited for students looking to prepare for the IELTS test in a shorter time frame and at an accelerated pace. Most students take the IELTS elective in the afternoon or an academic writing course.
Intensive IELTS preparation includes 30 lessons per week (22.5 hours) with 3 daily classes:
- IELTS Period 1 – Listening and Speaking
- IELTS Period 2 – Reading and Writing
- Elective Class – Practice Skills and More
Am I eligible for this program?
This course is most suited to students who are at least 16 years old, have a high school education and wish to progress onto a degree at university, or the Level 3 University Foundation Programme with Global Campus.
- English proficiency:
- IELTS (Overall from 4.0);
- Pre-Intermediate or Intermediate Level;
- Other certificates will be considered in case-to-case basis.
- A copy of the certificate of secondary or secondary special education
- Copy of the passport
- Completed Global Campus Application Form
Global Campus Pre-Foundation Program
- Pre-Foundation Full Course Materials and Exams
- All course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Personal tutor support with 1-2-1 Skype/Zoom sessions
- Dedicated student support
- Access to an online social learning forum
- Assignment marking and feedback