Admission requirements for Foundation in Business (The Level 3 Diploma Business Management)
Applicants must have studied a broad range of subjects and have a general certificate of secondary education (UK GCSE) or equivalent as:
● Certificate of General Secondary Education (O’rta Ma’lumot To’g’risida Attestat)
● Diploma of Secondary Specialised Education (Akademik Litsey Diplomi)
● Diploma of Professional Education (Kasb-Hunar Kolleji Diplomi)
English language requirements
● Grade C or above in GCSE level English from an English medium of instruction secondary school or equivalent; or
● An IELTS score of 5.5 with no less than 5.0 in the writing component;
– CEFR (B2);
– Cambridge English (Overall 162; Writing 154);
– TOEFL iBT (Overall 72; Writing 14);
– Duolingo (90);
– Alternative certificates will be considered on an individual basis.
This course is most suited to students who are at least 16 years old, have a high school education and wish to progress onto a degree at university.
Documents required for application:
• 3.5 x 4.5 digital photo (maximum 2MB)
• Scanned copy of your passport (including a page containing the permanent address of residence – only for citizens of Uzbekistan)
• Scanned copy of IELTS, TOEFL certificates or equivalents
• Scanned copy of secondary education diploma and transcripts (or letter confirming your graduation this year)
• The format of scanned electronic documents must be .jpeg, .jpg or .png.
• Fill up the form here and attach all above documents